At HomesForSaleInIrvineOC.com I understand that you need information on buying and selling Orange County real estate. I study local trends to make sure I have the best information available to you. I provide FREE home pricing reports so you know your home’s value. If you are buying a home, I have the best search engine available in Irvine!
Let’s chat and I can answer the two most asked questions I get, and any other questions you might have. The most asked questions are:
1. How much is my home worth?
2. How are you different to all the other agents out there?
Two of the most appreciated marketing tools are my 3D Virtual Tours and my Video Walk-throughs. These are the next-best thing for buyers who are unable to tour a property at a certain time. And an option for sellers concerned about being exposed to Covid.
Selling your Irvine home is all about knowing the local housing market and pricing your home correctly. Pricing your home is a very individual process and I can help you determine market trends and match your home to comparable properties. As a seasoned agent familiar with the Irvine real estate market, I can help you make the right choices when it comes to selling your Irvine home.
Home prices that are inflated can result in more days on the market and less buyer response, so it's important that your home be priced correctly. Buyers get excited about new listings, so realistic pricing is key to getting people to tour and make offers on your Irvine home, particularly when you first list your home.
Once we've set the price, I then showcase or stage your Irvine home to entice buyers. Qualified buyers will be impressed by the simple measures I take to dress up your home and feel impressed to make an offer on your home.
My marketing includes:
1. Professional Photography- a minimum of 45 professional photos.
2. Single Property Website, professionally designed property website that is viewable on all devices.
3. Floor plan of the property.
4. 3D Virtual Tour, (Matterport)
5. Drone & Walk-through video.
6. Just Listed eFlyer - an eBlast sent to both my database, and Southern California Realtors.
7. Print ad in the Coldwell Banker View magazine, (free wide circulation)
8. Staging, (at my cost).
9. Silver Envelope Home Announcement which is a stunning trifold direct-mailed to the neighbors - some of who may know people wanting to move into the neighborhood.
10. Paid & unpaid social media ad campaigns - mainly on Facebook, but also on Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
11. The listing will be advertised on Zillow, (I'm a Zillow Premier Agent so my listings get extra exposure), and will also appear on hundreds of other sites.
If your home location or design is unique, you'll find that buyers will be intrigued as I showcase these features. My marketing plan guarantees maximum exposure - through pricing, staging, agent accessibility, and visibility, both on and offline. My goal is the successful sale of your home and I will do my best to achieve that and find you the right buyer.